Monday 12 November 2012

These will be the best memories

Pressed powder: Collection 2000 / Eyeliner + Eyebrows: All about face (Tesco) / Mascara: Avon supershock




Leather Jacket: Dorothy Perkins / Dress: shelikes / Skirt: Asos / Heels: Impressions

Tonight I had to go to my secondary school's awards evening to get my certificates for my gcse's, it wasn't the most interesting of nights but at least everyone got to dress up! 

I bought this black and white skulls dress for a tenner, bargain! And paired it with this lovely black skirt from asos that I got for £7 in the sale, another bargain! These are my favourite heels and I wore a matching leather jacket to complete my outfit. I was a little worried my heels and skirt would cause me a bit of trouble walking across the stage but luckily it was fine! 

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment