Sunday 11 November 2012

The beginning

I've been meaning to start a blog for a while now, but considering I've not long started college and have lots of work to do I'm not sure now is the best time but I definitely want to give it a go! I'm looking forward to the opportunity to express myself and my style; I don't really know where to begin but I suppose I should give you a little intro;

I'm 16 and living in Essex (it's not all orange and ott just to clarify) in England, I'm doing my A levels at my local sixth form college in geography, sociology, religious studies, and communication and culture. Okay that doesn't really scream 'fashion' but I've never been clear on what I want to do when I'm older so I'm keeping my options open and enjoying what I do. I really hope you enjoy reading my blog..

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment